Make a Payment

Most child support payments are made through income withholding.  Many other payment options are available when income withholding isn't possible such as when the person who pays support is self-employed, or when there is a gap in income withholding payments because of job change.  Autopay can replace income withholding in some cases.

How to Make a Payment

Payment Options Payment Method To Make A Payment Convenience Fee Payment Received at Child Support
In Person Payment Cash
Money Order
Cashier's Check

Central Child Support Office


NA Immediate
Credit Card
Debit Card
E-payment 2.49% of the payment, minimum of $3.95 2 business days


         Receive code:  14673  
Cash Various locations including Walmart and CVS
$4.99 2 business days
Debit from bank account

7 business days

State Disbursement Unit Cash
Money Order
Cashier's Check
PO Box 7280
Bismarck, ND 58507-7280

Central Office
1600 E Century Ave Suite 7
Bismarck, ND 58503



Autopay Reoccuring debit from bank account Apply for autopay instead of income withholding NA Around the 5th of each month


Person Number (aka Remittance ID) is needed with all payments. Contact Child Support for your Person Number.