Most Child Support staff will be working remotely in response to the governor’s executive order. Other than the location of the staff, there will be only minor changes with Child Support.
- Payments will continue to be processed as usual.
- ChildSupportND.com provides detailed case information as well as general information, forms, and other resources for parents, private attorneys, and employers.
- Customer Support Specialists will be available by phone during regular business hours and until 7:00 PM Mondays.
- Staff will continue to manage cases professionally and compassionately.
- There may be a delay in the time it takes for caseworkers to return calls as caseworkers get set up in their new work space.
- No walk-in appointments are being scheduled at this time.
We’re in this together and we’re here to help.